Do you want to use GTBank Internet Banking? Do you need a link to initiate Internet banking from your phone or other device? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About GTBank of Nigeria Plc
Significantly, GTBank of Nigeria is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, It has gained a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and has operated in Nigeria for more than 30 years. It was established in 1990. The head office is at Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria. Interestingly, the said bank has more than 10,000 number of employees.
What Is Internet Banking
Internet banking is an electronic payment service that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as laptops, desktop computers, tablets, phones, etc.
Requirements For Corporate Internet Banking
- First, have a bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone, and other electronic gadgets.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How to register for internet banking
- Kindly visit www.gtbank.com
- “REGISTER” bottom on the Internet banking tab,
- Input your account details and click continue,
- Enter a token or OTP is sent to your registered email and phone number,
- Create your preferred Username, Password, PIN, and Input OTP
- Enrollment successful,
Transact With GTBank USSD Code
Simply dial *737*6*5# from the registered phone number with the bank.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Sterling Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How To Block Union Bank ATM card
GTBank contact phone numbers
+234 0700482666328 08029002900 08039003900 08139856000
Features of Internet Banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit Customer Care Unit For The Following Services
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, GTBank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any of the bank branches to solve your problems. The website of the bank may have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you know GTBank internet banking. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below