Do you want to know about Citibank Nigeria Limited? Do you need the address of the bank head office in Nigeria from your phone or other device? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
Significantly, Citibank is the oldest international bank with service bank branches across the nation, serving individuals and businesses, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). Fortunately, Citi Nigeria provides or offers a broad range of services including global transaction services, sales and trading, corporate finance, and investment banking services to corporate and commercial customers. It has operated in Nigeria for more than 38 years. It was established in 1984. The head office is in Lagos State, Nigeria. Interestingly, the said bank has hundreds of employees.
Where Is Citibank Head Office
The head office is at 27 Kofo Abayomi Street, Victoria Island, Lagos State
Citibank USSD Code
The said bank does not currently have a USSD transfer code
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Fidelity Bank Internet Banking
- Read also, How to block Fidelity Bank ATM Card
- Read also, How To Block Fidelity Bank Account
- Read also, UBA Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Sterling Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How To Block Union Bank ATM card
- Read also, Zenith bank mobile app
- Read also, About Providus Bank
Bank Contact Phone Numbers
01 463 8400
Email: [email protected]
List of Citibank branches and offices in Nigeria
- Apapa Lagos Branch, @32 Warehouse Road, Apapa, Lagos State.
- Ikeja Office Address, 34 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja Lagos
- Port Harcourt Address, 1 Trans Amadi Road by Garrison junction, Port Harcourt Rivers State.
- Abia State Branch, 1/2 Factory Road, Aba, Abia State.
- Citibank Kano State Office Address, F1 Airport Road, Kano State.
- Citibank Abuja Office Address, 4 Yola Street, Area 7 Garki, Abuja FCT Nigeria.
- Delta Office Address, 64 Effurun/Sapele Road, Warri, Delta State.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit Citibank Customer Care Unit For The Following Services
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Citibank has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branch to solve your problems. The website of the bank may have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you know a lot about Citibank. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below