Do you want to know How to recharge airtime from First bank using the USSD code on your phone? Do you have an account with First bank and now need a code to buy airtime from your phone? Never worry because you will get all the details right here.
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Banks have made transactions easier and have improved their effectiveness in the banking sector. Nowadays, it is important to know how to recharge airtime from Firstbank using the USSD code.
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. But before you can use the USSD code, make sure you activate it by following the instructions below.
How to activate your Firstbank USSD code
Use your Firstbank registered line which is your alert line.
- Simply dial *894#
- Select your preferred debit card.
- Enter the four (4) debit number PIN from the debit card.
- Create a new 5-digit PIN and your new USSD code.
- Press send.
- NOTE, Create a PIN that you can remember.
Read also, how to resolve debit issues in First bank
Read also, First bank USSD transfer code
How to recharge airtime from Firstbank using the USSD code
To buy airtime for yourself, simply follow the instructions below.
- Dial *894*Amount# and send. e.g, *984*1000# and send.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- A message will be sent that you have successfully purchased N1000 airtime.
However, for you to recharge for family and friends (third party)
- Simply dial *894*Amount*Phone number#
- Press send and wait for a success message.
- E.g, *894*300*08023456789# and press send.
Benefits of recharging with the USSD code
There are numerous benefits of buying or recharging airtime using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phones popularly known as the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and Java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
Conditions on how to recharge airtime from Firstbank using USSD code.
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the First bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
You must be careful on how to recharge airtime from Firstbank using the USSD code
- However, be careful when typing the figures. this is because you can not reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, many transactions made using the USSD code are permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
For inquiries and observations, kindly comment in the section below