Do you want to use Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile app? Do you need an app to initiate mobile banking from your phone or other device? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Significantly, Stanbic Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria, serving businesses and individuals. It is a large financial service provider in Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa. The headquarters is in Victoria Island, Lagos. It is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, the national banking regulator. The bank was established in 1989 thereby making it over 34 years of active service.. Interestingly, the said bank has thousands of employees.
What Is Mobile App
A mobile app is an electronic payment service that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as laptops, desktop computers, tablets, phones, etc.
- First, have an Stanbic bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone, and other electronic gadgets.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How To Download Stanbic IBTC Mobile Banking App
- Kindly download the said bank mobile app from Google and App stores for Android and iOS operating systems,
- Log in to”My Bank”module,
- Select”New here”,
- Input your token PIN and 6-digits one time-Token
- Create and confirm your 4-digit transaction PIN
- Complete the process.
- Enrollment successful,
Transact With Stanbic bank USSD Code
- Dial *909# from the registered phone number with the bank.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Fidelity Bank Internet Banking
- Read also, How to block Fidelity Bank ATM Card
- Read also, How To Block Fidelity Bank Account
- Read also, UBA Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Sterling Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How To Block Union Bank ATM card
Stanbic Bank Contact Phone Number
+234 700 9099 09909
Features of Internet Banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit Customer Care Unit For The Following Services
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Stanbic Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branch to solve your problems. The website of the bank may have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you now know how to use Stanbic IBTC Bank mobile app. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below