Do you want to use Standard Chartered Bank Mobile App? Do you need a link to initiate banking from your phone or other device? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Standard Chartered Bank
Significantly, Standard Chartered Bank entered Nigeria on 15th September 1999, serving businesses and individuals. It is a large financial service provider in Nigeria employs over 900 staff and sees Nigeria as a growth centre. The headquarters is in Victoria Island, Lagos. There are about 22 branches, with ATMs in each, located in Lagos, Port Harcourt, and Abuja.
What Is Mobile App
A mobile app is an electronic payment service that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as laptops, desktop computers, tablets, phones, etc.
- First, have a Standard Chartered bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone, and other electronic gadgets.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How To Register For Standared Chartered Bank Mobile App
- Kindly download the said bank mobile app from Google and App stores for Android and iOS operating systems,
- Log in to the app,
- Click on the menu icon located on the top left of the screen,
- Click on “Settings”
- Click on “Standard Chartered Mobile key”
- Click on ‘Register Now’ and follow and on-screen instruction to complete registration,
- Enrollment successful,
Transact With Standared Chartered bank USSD Code
- Dial *977# from the registered phone number with the bank.
- Follow the instructions on the screen.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Fidelity Bank Internet Banking
- Read also, How to block Fidelity Bank ATM Card
- Read also, How To Block Fidelity Bank Account
- Read also, UBA Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Sterling Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How To Block Union Bank ATM card
SCB Nigeria Contact Phone Number
+234127046114 OR +234801235000 (Tollfree)
Features of Internet Banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit Customer Care Unit For The Following Services
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Standared Chartered Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branch to solve your problems. The website of the bank may have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you now know how to use Standared Chartered Bank mobile app. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below