Do you want to know how to recharge airtime from GTBank using the USSD code on your phone? Do you need a code to buy airtime on GTBbank from your phone? Never worry because you will get all the details right here.
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Banks have made transactions easier and have improved their effectiveness in the banking sector. Nowadays, it is important to know how to recharge airtime from GTBank using USSD code.
The introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. However, before you can use the USSD code, make sure you activate it by following the instructions below.
How to activate your GTBbank USSD code
Use your GTBbank registered line which is your alert line.
- Dial *737#
- you will receive a menu. then select 5
- Follow the prompt and continue the GTBbank USSD activation code.
- Then enter 6 digits of your debit card (ATM card number).
- Press send.
You may also like How to resolve debit issues in GTBbank
You may also like, How to detect fake bank alerts in GTBank
How to recharge airtime from GTBbank using the USSD code
To buy airtime for yourself, simply follow the instructions below.
- Dial *737*Amount# and send. e.g, *9737*300# and send.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- A message will be sent that you have successfully purchased N300 airtime or any amount you specified.
- Dial *737#
- Reply 1 for self and 2 for third-party.
- Enter the amount you wish to send and the recipient number.
- Press send.
- Wait for a few seconds, your request is done.
However, for you to recharge for family and friends (third party)
- Simply dial *737*Amount*Phone number#
- Press send and wait for a success message.
- E.g, *737*300*08023456789# and press send.
Benefits of the USSD code
There are numerous benefits of buying or recharging airtime using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phones popularly known as the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and Java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also How to detect fake alerts in GTBbank
Read also, How to block your GTbank ATM card
Conditions for using GTBbank USSD recharge code
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the GTBbank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
You must be careful when using the GTBank USSD code to buy airtime.
- Be careful when typing the figures. this is because you can not reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
For inquiries and observations, kindly make your comments in the section below