in this series, we shall be looking at how to send money, recharge airtime, and pay bills using the Fcmb bank USSD transfer code.
In recent times, FCMB bank also known as First City Monument bank introduced the USSD transfer code in order to enhance better transactions. Nevertheless, the code which is *329# can be used on your phone. Significantly, before you can use this code in your transaction, you have to activate your Fcmb USSD transfer code to make you eligible.
Fcmb USSD transfer activation code
Consequently, to activate your Fcmb transfer code, the USSD code is *389*214#. After dialing this number, three options will be displayed which are as follows
1 Activate with the card
2 Activate with the account
3 Activate with Mwallet
However, the option that is very fast for beginners is option 2 which is ‘activate with account’.Now let’s proceed with how to activate Fcmb transfer service user account information.
- First, dial*329*214# on your registered Fcmb alert number
- Choose option 2 to select ‘activate with account’.
- Enter the account number.
- Shortly, Fcmb will send you a text message notifying you ‘congratulations, you have been successfully synchronized.
- Now dial *389*214# once again via your Fcmb alert number.
- Click on security.
- Select ‘change PIN’ to remove your default PIN.
- Enter your new four-digit transaction PIN.
- Note that transaction PIN is highly confidential and should not be disclosed to even Fcmb agents.
Summary of Fcmb transfer code
- To transfer money from the Fcmb account, dial *329*Amount*Account number#
- To check your Fcmb account, dial *329*account#
- To recharge airtime for others from your Fcmb account, dial *329*Amount*Mobile number#
- To recharge airtime for yourself, dial *329*Amount#
- To pay for DSTV, GOTV, or cable subscription, dial *329*2*Smartcard number#
- Dial *329#, select statement, then select the duration(up to 6 months) and your statement will be sent to your registered email address.
Read also, How to block your FCMB bank ATM card
Read also, how to resolve debit issues in FCMB bank
Benefits of USSD transfer code
- First, You can open an account from anywhere.
- The USSD transfer does not require the filing of forms.
- No minimum opening balance is required to open a new account via USSD.
- You have unlimited access to your account at any time.
- There is no dependency on the internet or third party.
- Fcmb USSD transfer is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Lastly, it saves you the stress of Queuing up in the bank.
Daily transfer USSD limit
Momentarily, the daily USSD Fidelity transfer limit is N500,000 and transfers up to N1,000,000 at once. however, local ATM daily withdrawals are N200,000
About Fcmb bank
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) is a member of FCMB Group Plc which is one of the leading financial institutions in Nigeria. Furthermore, their corporate office address is at Primrose Tower, 17A Tinubu Street, Victoria Island Lagos
I hope that this article has been able to significantly explain some things you wish to know about this USSD Fcmb transfer service and has clarified any doubts you may have about the USSD service. Feel free and enjoy your stress-free mobile banking.
For inquiries and observations, kindly comment in the section below