In this series, we shall be looking at tips on how to resolve debit issues in Ecobank. Are you having debit issues in Ecobank? Never worry because you will get all the details here.
Fortunately, many Nigerians have embraced technology in their financial transaction. Such technological methods include money transfer, mobile banking as well as ATMs. However, one annoying situation you can experience is having a dispensing error happening to you. Dispense errors occur when you are debited without the transaction being completed. This is either in transfer, bill payment, or withdrawal.
Therefore, the CBN which is the apex bank in Nigeria has given directives to banks to resolve failed debit transfers. This includes the instant of 24 hours of failed AMTtransactions, especially from their own banks.
Causes of debit issues in Ecobank bank
Below are a few causes of unauthorized debit issues in Ecobank bank
- Technology glitches.
- Network disruptions.
- Fraudulent internet activities.
NOTE; declined transactions are high during peak transactions and peak seasons.
Tips on how to resolve debit issues in Ecobank
Whenever you receive an account threat, debit, or suspicious phone call, text message, or email, quickly report it to the nearest Ecobank nearest to you. This measure is to safeguard your account from manipulations. Remember that you cannot fully resolve any account issues right from the comfort of your home. However, here are a few steps to fully ratify any issues in your bank
- Visit any Ecobank branch closest to you.
What Ecobank requires to treat a complaint
To help Ecobank resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently, please include the following details.
- Your account details; Account number and name.
- The product/service you are satisfied with.
- Other information about the complaint. where applicable include copies of the relevant document.
- Transaction details, e.g: Amount, Date of transaction, The channel used for the transaction, Transaction reference number, etc.
Other available options include:
- Contact details, 07005000000 or +234 7080 653 700
- Whatsapp line, 08087603717
- For Email assistance, [email protected]
we hope that this article has been able to explain some things you wish you wish to know about failed Ecobank transfer. please feel free to seek more clarifications on any area in Ecobank as well as other banks.
For inquiries and observations, kindly comment in the section below