Do you want to know to download Access Bank mobile app? Do you want to use a mobile app from your phone or other device to make transactions from your bank? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Access Bank Plc
Significantly, Access Bank Plc is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, It has gained a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and has operated in Nigeria for more than 15 years. It was established in 2006. The head office is at Victoria Island, Lagos State, Nigeria Therefore, there are numerous contact details.
What Is Mobile app
Mobile app is an electronic payment system that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as Smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. The purpose of the mobile app is to allow bank customers to access their accounts and do other transactions using their mobile phones irrespective of their locations provided there is an internet connection.
Requirements for mobile banking
- First, have a bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone or tablet.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How to install mobile Access mobile app
- Download and install the AccessMore app on your smartphone from the Google Play store and Apple Store.
- Open the app and click on Sign up to register”
- Select unique user ID and Password
- Create PIN with card or OTP sent to your mobile number
- Input your account details,
- Register your preferred Username, Password, PIN, and Input OTP
- Login and make your necessary transaction.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Access bank whatsapp number
Access Bank contact phone numbers
+234 1-2712005-7, +234 2802500, 07003000000
Features of internet banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit the customer care unit for the following services
- Bill payment
- Mobile app installation
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Access Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet customers’ tastes. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branch to solve your problems. The website of the bank may just have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you know how to download Access Bank mobile app. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below