Do you want to know how to activate/register my FCMB bank USSD code? Do you want to use the FCMB bank USSD code from your phone? If yes, then you are in the right place
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, banks have made transactions easier and have improved their effectiveness in the banking sector.
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. But before you can use the USSD code, make sure you activate it by following the instructions below.
Use your FCMB bank registered line which is your alert line to register
- Dial *329*0#
- Select Create/Reset code
- Input your debit card PIN
- Create a 4-digit code
- Lastly, enter your USSD PIN
- You have successfully registered your USSD code
NOTE, your PIN must be confidential
Read also, FCMB bank transfer USSD code
Read also, how to block your Access bank ATM card
Benefits of USSD code
There are numerous benefits of buying or recharging airtime using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phones popularly known as the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also, how to detect fake bank alerts in FCMB bank
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the FCMB bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
- However, be careful when typing the figures. this is because you can not reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
For inquiries and observations, Kindly comment in the section below