Do you want to know How to recharge airtime from Polaris bank using USSD code on your phone?. Do you need a code to buy airtime on Polaris bank from your phone? Never worry because you will get all the details right here.
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Banks have made transactions easier and have improved their effectiveness in the banking sector. Nowadays, it is important to know how to recharge airtime from Polaris bank using the USSD code. Therefore, the code is *833#
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. But before you can use the USSD code, make sure you activate it by following the instructions below.
How to activate your Polaris bank USSD code
Use your Polaris bank registered line which is your alert line.
- Simply dial *833#
- Follow the instruction and enter your account number.
- Create any secret PIN you want to use.
- The account balance will be displayed.
- You have activated your Polaris bank *833# smart banking.
- NOTE, Create a PIN that you can remember.
You may also like How to resolve debit issues in Polaris bank
How to recharge airtime from Polaris bank using USSD code.
Follow the steps to buy airtime in Polaris bank.
- Dial *833*Amount#
- e.g, *833*500# and send.
- You will receive an alert of 500 recharge from your phone.
- This should be from your alert number.
For family and friends (Third party)
- Simply dial *833*Amount*Phone number#
- e.g, *833*500*08023456789#
- you will receive an SMS alert of 500 recharge from your phone.
Here is another way,
To buy airtime for yourself, simply follow the instructions below.
- Dial *833#.
- select 8 on the screen prompt.
- Enter the amount and the Phone number.
- A message will be sent that you have successfully purchased airtime based on the amount requested.
Benefits of Polaris bank USSD recharge
There are numerous benefits of buying or recharging airtime using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phones popularly known as the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and Java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also How to detect fake alerts in Ecobank
Conditions on how to recharge airtime from Polaris bank using USSD code.
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the Heritage bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
Here are the things to be mindful of when recharging airtime.
- However, be careful when typing the figures. this is because you can not reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.