Introduction to Stanbic IBTC bank Transfer USSD Code
Today in this series,I will teach you how to activate the Stanbic IBTC Transfer USSD code. However, this code is used to send money, recharge airtime, and pay bills. The USSD code for Stanbic IBTC bank Nigeria is *909# and it is all at your fingertips.
In recent times, Stanbic IBTC bank introduced the USSD transfer code in order to make transactions efficient, faster, and Convenient. It is significant for every Stanbic bank Nigerian client to subscribe to the mobile banking service. nevertheless, transfers through the Stanbic IBTC code in Nigeria are constant and it does not require internet or airtime to make a successful transaction. Therefore before any transaction is initiated, you need to activate the Stanbic IBTC transfer code. Here are the steps to activate the USSD code.
Stanbic IBTC USSD Activation Code
Uniquely, follow the steps to activate the Stanbic IBTC USSD transfer code
First, Dial *909*11*1# to create or change your PIN with your registered phone number with the bank. Therefore, you will be required to register with the last digit of your debit card plus DOB for the first time.
How To make Transfer on Stanbic IBTC USSD Code
If you want to use the mobile transfer on Stanbic bank using the USSD Transfer Code, follow the instructions below;
- On your mobile phone registered on Stanbic Bank transfer code, dial *909#
- Reply with (1).
- Enter 4 to make a mobile transfer.
- Next, enter the amount of money you wish to send.
- Key in the account number you are sending the money to.
- Now, check if the account details are correct.
- Lastly, enter your PIN to transfer your transfer
Summary of Stanbic IBTC USSD transfer code
TRANSACTIONS USSD CODE
- Transfers from Stanbic to Stanbic account dial *909*11*amount*account number#
- Transfers from Stanbic to another bank account Dial *909*22*amount*account number#.
What is the Stanbic IBTC Bank Daily Transfer limit?
However, the maximum fund to transfer at a go is N20,000. The cumulative daily transfer is N100,000.
Benefits of USSD Transfer
Significantly, there are enormous benefits of USSD transfer. Below are the benefits
- Anyone can open an account anywhere and anytime.
- The service does not require filling out forms.
- No minimum opening balance is required to open a new account via USSD
- There is no dependency on the internet or third party.
- The USSD transfer is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
- Finally, The USSD service saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
About Stanbic IBTC Bank
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a universal bank and has consolidated its position in Nigeria as a diversified business with a proven track record. However, it is a financial service holding company in Nigeria with subsidiaries in banking, stock brokerage, investment, and asset management. Nevertheless, the head office is in Lagos and the founder is Atedo Peterside.
In Summary of Stanbic IBTC transfer USSD code
I hope that this article has been able to explain some things about this USSD transfer service and has clarified any doubts you may have about our day-to-day mobile banking.
Transaction USSD Code