Tips on how to resolve failed StanbicIBTC bank debit.
In this series, we shall be looking at ways to resolve failed Stanbic bank transfers. There is a list of options for customers to choose from. This is to quickly resolve debit issues in the bank.
Fortunately, many Nigerians have embraced technology in their financial transaction. Such technological methods include money transfer, mobile banking as well as ATMs. However, one annoying situation you can experience is having a dispensing error happening to you. Dispense errors occur when you are debited without the transaction being completed. This is either in transfer, bill payment, or withdrawal.
Read also, How to block your StanbicIBTC bank ATM card
Therefore, the CBN which is the apex bank in Nigeria has given directives to banks to resolve failed debit transfers. This includes the instant of 24 hours of failed AMTtransactions, especially from their own banks.
Causes of Failed unauthorized debit issues in StanbicIBTC bank.
Below are a few causes of failed or unauthorized debit issues in Stanbic bank.
- Technology glitches.
- Network disruptions.
- Fraudulent internet activities.
NOTE; declined transactions are high during peak transactions and peak seasons.
How to resolve failed or unauthorized debit issues in Stanbic bank.
whenever you receive an account threat, debit, or suspicious phone call, text message, or email, quickly report it to the nearest Stanbic bank nearest to you. This measure is to safeguard your account from manipulations. Remember that you cannot fully resolve any account issues right from the comfort of your home. However, here are a few steps to fully ratify any issues in your bank
- Visit any bank branch closest to you.
What Stanbic bank requires to treat a complaint
To help Stanbic bank resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently, please include the following details.
- First, your account details; Account number, and name.
- The product/service you are satisfied with.
- Other information about the complaint. where applicable include copies of the relevant document.
- Lastly, transaction details, e.g: Amount, Date of transaction, The channel used for the transaction, Transaction reference number, etc.
Other available options include:
- Contact phone number, +234-1-422-222. Anti-fraud number 01422 7777.
- Email, custome[email protected]. Anti-fraud, [email protected].
- Social Media Handles; Facebook, www.Facebook.com/StanbicIBTC. Twitter:@stanbicibtc, WhatsApp, 0700 909 909 909.
we hope that this article has been able to explain some things you wish you wish to know about failed Stanbic bank transfers. please feel free to seek more clarifications on any area in Stanbic bank as well as other banks.