Do you want to know Keystone Bank mobile banking? Do you want to use a mobile app from your phone or other device to transact with your bank? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Keystone Bank
Significantly, Keystone Bank Limited is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, It has gained a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and operated in Nigeria for over 12 years. It was established in 2011. The head office is in Lagos State, Nigeria Therefore, there are numerous contact details.
What Is Mobile Banking
Mobile banking is an electronic payment system that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as Smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. The purpose of mobile banking is to allow bank customers to access their accounts and do other transactions using their mobile phones irrespective of their locations provided there is an internet connection.
Requirements for mobile banking
- First, have a bank account as well as a debit card to qualify you for this schedule,
- Provide a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone or tablet.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How to register for mobile banking
- Download and install the new Keystone Mobile App on your smartphone from the Google Play Store for Android users and Apple Store for iPhone users.
- On the login page, click on “Register”,
- Input your phone number and submit,
- An OTP will be sent to you instantly via mail or SMS,
- Input the OTP,
- Create and input username, password, and Transaction PIN, a minimum of 8 characters (alphanumeric for password) and a Maximum of 4 digits for transaction PIN.
- Enter your debit card PIN,
- You can not initiate a transaction.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, How to block Fidelity Bank account
- Read also, Union Bank Internet Banking
- Read also, Union Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
- Read also, Access bank whatsapp number
Keystone Bank Contact Phone Numbers
+234 700 2000 3000 01-4485742 070460004000
Features of Mobile Banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
12, The app helps customers set an account spending limit.
13, It helps save for goals in a target-oriented manner.
14, Schedule bills to be paid at a later date or to be paid immediately.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit the customer care unit for the following services
- Bill payment
- Mobile app installation
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Keystone Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet customers’ tastes. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branch to solve your problems. The website of the bank may have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you know how to use Keystone Bank mobile banking. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below