Do you want to know how to check Unity Bank account number? Do you need a code to check your account number from your phone? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Unity Bank Plc
Significantly, Unity Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, it has a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and has operated in Nigeria for more than 15 years. It was founded in 2006 in Victoria Island, Lagos state, Nigeria. It has thousands of employees and many business locations in Nigeria.
Checking your Unity Bank account number from your phone is now possible because of the advancement in technology. It is often possible to forget one’s account for many reasons. However, it is better to recover it to avoid transferring or transacting with the wrong account number because Unity Bank can not be accountable for any loss. One does not need the internet to perform the transaction. It is free and fair and works on Android, Apple, and Java phone operating platforms. Therefore, feel free to make your request and make sure your details are correct to avoid disconnection
Requirements to check bank account number
- First, have a Unity bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working mobile number such as MTN, Glo, Airtel, or Etisalat.
- Link your Debit card to your account by submitting it to your nearest bank branch.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code. If not, please click on the nearest read also article.
- Read also, how to activate UBA bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, How to activate Keystone Bank USSD code
Read also, how to activate GTBank USSD transfer code
How to check the account number
Check with the USSD code
- Dial *7799# from your registered phone number
- Select the ‘select the account balance option’
- Enter your secret pin and submit
- Finally, your account balance with your account number will be displayed
Check via ATM
- Simply insert your ATM card into the machine,
- Input your secret pin,
- Click on the statement of account
Or visit the nearest Unity Bank
Go straight to customer care service with your correct details, and your account number will be given to you.
- Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
- Read also, Unity Bank mobile app
- Read also, Wema Bank mobile app
- Read also, Sterling Bank whatsapp banking
- Read also, First Bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, How to block Access bank ATM card
- Read also, Zenith bank USSD transfer code
Read also, UBA bank transfer USSD code
Benefits of customer care service
Bank customer care service helps you to solve several banking issues. These issues are
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
- Account number services
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Unity Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branches to solve your problems. The website of the bank may just have all you need. Remember the USSD code is *7799#
I hope you now know how to check Unity bank account number. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below