Do you want to know Wema Bank mobile app? Do you want to use a mobile app from your phone or other device? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
About Wema Bank
Significantly, Wema Bank is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, It has gained a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and has operated in Nigeria for more than 70 years. It was established on 2 May 1945. The head office is at 54 Marina, Lagos Island, Lagos State, Nigeria Therefore, there are numerous contact details.
What Is Mobile Banking
Mobile banking is an electronic payment system that allows users to carry out transactions online from any location using Internet-enabled devices such as Smartphones, laptops, tablets, etc. The purpose of mobile banking is to allow bank customers to access their accounts and do other transactions using their mobile phones irrespective of their locations provided there is an internet connection.
Requirements for mobile banking
- First, have a bank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working device with good internet connectivity such as a mobile phone or tablet.
- Link your Debit card to your account.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code
How to register for mobile banking
- Download and install the Wema Bank app on your smartphone,
- Open the app and click on “Register”
- Request for a token via the mobile app to be delivered via SMS or pick up at your branch,
- Input your account details,
- Create your preferred Username, Password, PIN, and Input OTP
How do I get on ALAT?
- Download the app on Google Play or iOS
- If you have a Wema bank account, sign up on ALAT and follow the instructions on your screen.
- There are instructions to follow if you don’t have a Wema bank account.
- Read also, Access bank USSD transfer code
- Read also, Keystone Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, Keystone Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, First Bank USSD Transfer Code
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, How to resolve failed debit issues in Wema bank
Wema Bank contact phone numbers
+234 080 3900 3700, 07000PURPLE (07000787753)
Features of internet banking
1, Customers can view and send account statements to email
2, Intra Bank and Intra Bank transfer
3, Transfers to multiple beneficiaries.
4, Airtime top-up and bill payments such as Cable TV
5, Self-service limit increase.
6, Book Fixed deposits.
7, Lifestyle( Movie tickets, Flight Tickets)
8, Standing instruction/ Book a recurrent bill
9, Hide balance……Offers you the option to hide and display the account balance from shoulder surfers
10, Self-password reset
11, Self Enrollment.
Buying data from the bank saves time and is convenient. However, globalization is having an impact on all sectors including the banking sector. One does need internet connectivity to perform transactions hence it is an internet-enabled platform. It works on Android, Apple, and Java operating systems
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Visit the customer care unit for the following services
- Bill payment
- Mobile app installation
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, Wema Bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the tastes of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any of the bank branches to solve your problems. The website of the bank may just have all you need. All you need are accurate pieces of information.
I hope you know Wema Bank mobile banking. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below