Do you want to know how to check your FirstBank account number via sms? Do you need a code to check your account number from your phone? Never mind because you will get all the details right here.
Significantly, FirstBank is one of the major commercial banks in Nigeria. Fortunately, It has gained a reputation as one of Nigeria’s trusted banks. It has won several merit awards and has operated in Nigeria for more than 100 years. It was founded in 1894 in Victoria Island, Lagos state. It has more than 16,000 employees.
Checking your account number from your phone is now possible because of the advancement in technology. Most times, it is possible to forget one’s account because of many reasons. However, it is better to recover it to avoid transferring or transacting with the wrong account number because FirstBank can not be accountable for any loss. One does not need the internet to perform the transaction. It is free and fair and works on android, apple, and java phone operating platforms. Therefore, feel free to make your request and make sure your details are correct to avoid disconnection
Requirements to check FirstBank account number
- First, have a FirstBank account to qualify you for any transaction
- Provide or have a working mobile number such as MTN, Glo, Airtel, or Etisalat.
- Link your Debit card to your account by submitting it to your nearest bank branch.
- Ensure you have an activated USSD code. If not, please click on the nearest read also article.
Read also, how to activate FirstBank USSD transfer code
Read also, how to activate GTBank USSD transfer code
How to check the account number
Check with USSD code
- Dial *894*0# from your registered phone number
- Select Debit Card on from the options you see
- Key in the four-digit pin associated with that debit card and choose the 5-digit pin for FirstBank quick banking
- Finally, dial *894*00# to reveal your FirstBank account number
Check with SMS
Simply send BAL #AccountNumber to 08076664444
Read also, how to block your First bank ATM card
Read also, UBA bank transfer USSD code
Benefits of customer care service
Bank customer care service helps you to solve several banking issues. These issues are
- Bill payment
- Funds transfer
- Dispense error
- Statement of account
- Account reactivation
- Online banking inquiries
- Blocking of ATM card
- Point of contact from Nigerians living overseas
- Dormant account activation
- Account opening
- Account number services
Importantly, feel free to approach any customer care agent in any branch. when you are unable to visit any of the branches, you should contact them through their customer care lines. However, make sure that you use any available social media platforms. This is because you can easily reach them anywhere, especially in Nigeria.
Moreover, First bank is social media friendly and has numerous channels to reach out to them. This is because of Globalization and the need to meet the taste of customers. For instance, you may not need to visit any bank branches to solve your problems. The website of the bank may just have all you need. Remember the USSD code is *894#
I hope you now know how to check your FirstBank account number via SMS. For inquiries and observations, please make your comments in the section below