Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Access bank has made transactions more accessible and has improved its effectiveness in the banking sector.
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. You can use this code to pay bills, transfer airtime, open an Access bank account, buy data, etc. But before you can use the USSD code, You must activate it.
How to deactivate a USSD profile in Access bank
Use your Access bank registered line which is your alert line to deactivate
- Dial *901*911# to see the Main Menu
- Input the registered phone number in the account
- You have successfully deactivated your USSD code
- With this code, you now know to activate and deactivate your USSD profile
NOTE, your PIN must be confidential
Contact Access bank customer care number
0700 300 0000 01 2273007
Read also, FCMB bank USSD transfer code
Read also, how to block your Access bank ATM card
Benefits of USSD transfer code
There are numerous benefits of recharging airtime and paying bills using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the most minor and cheapest phone, the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also, how to detect fake bank alerts in UBA bank
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the Access bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
- However, be careful when typing the figures using your phone. This is because you can hardly reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
Summary of how to deactivate a USSD profile in Access bank
Deactivating a profile is done because of certain conditions. It is advisable to be in touch with your bank officer or a customer care agent to resolve issues in the bank fully.
For inquiries and observations, Kindly comment in the section below