Do you want to know how to activate/register Unity bank USSD transfer code? Do you want to use the USSD code to pay bills, recharge airtime, and many more from your phone? If yes, then you are in the right place
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Unity has made transactions more accessible and has improved its effectiveness in the banking sector.
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. You can use this code to pay bills, transfer airtime, open a Unity bank account and buy data, etc. But before you can use the USSD code, You must activate it by following the instructions below.
How to activate or register
Use your Unity bank registered line which is your alert line to register
- Dial *7799#
- Enter your correct account number
- Create a secret 4-digit PIN.
- Confirm the PIN
- You have successfully registered your USSD code
- With this code, you now know how to activate your Unity bank USSD transfer code
NOTE, your PIN must be confidential
Read also, Unity bank USSD transfer code
Read also, how to block your Access bank ATM card
Benefits of USSD transfer code
There are numerous benefits of recharging airtime and paying bills using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phone, the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also, how to detect fake bank alerts in UBA bank
Conditions on how to activate your Unity bank USSD transfer code
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
- However, be careful when typing the figures using your phone. This is because you can hardly reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
For inquiries and observations, Kindly comment in the section below