In this series, we shall be looking at how to transfer funds, recharge airtime, and pay bills using the Polaris bank USSD transfer code. Surprisingly, the code is *833#
In recent times, Polaris bank introduced the USSD transfer code in order to make transactions easy and convenient right on your mobile devices. However, you did not need the internet to perform any transaction. It works on all varieties of phones including the widely Nigerian-known Nokia torch phones and others. Therefore, in order to transact, you need to activate your transfer USSD code.
Read also, how to resolve debit issues in Polaris bank
Read also, Polaris bank customer care, contacts,
- Transfer money from Polaris to Polaris bank (Intra bank money transfer)
- Transfer from Polaris bank to another bank (Interbank money transfer )
How To Activate Polaris bank USSD Transfer Code
Furthermore, in order to activate your Polaris bank USSD transfer code, please follow the instructions below;
1, first dial *833# on your phone number registered with Polaris bank,
2, After dialing the code, proceed with the activations,
3, Enter your Polaris account number to continue the activation process,
4, Set up a PIN by entering a four (4) digit figure you can easily remember,
5, After that, your account balance will be displayed,
6, Finally, you have set up your Polaris activation code.
How to transfer funds using the Polaris USSD code
Interestingly, in order to transfer funds to Polaris bank, it is easy, safe, and reliable. So, follow the instructions below
- First, dial *833*Amount*Account number#v from your Polaris alert line. E.g *833*500*00123456789#
- Select the bank of the account you want to transfer to.
- Verify the account number/name.
- Select which of your account you want to transfer from.
- Enter the PIN to complete the transaction.
Here is another step to follow
- dial *833*3#
- Select the amount to debit
- Select receivers bank
- Enter the account number you would like to transfer to and click ‘SEND’
- Confirm the account name and enter the “amount to transfer“
- Enter the PIN that you have already created.
How To check your bank account balance
In order to check your account balance in the bank, Follow the steps as follows;
- First, dial *833*6# from your Polaris alert line.
- Select option 6 to check your balance
- Follow the prompts to enter your account number.
- Finally, enter your PIN.
- Note; please there is an N10 charge to check your balance.
Read also, how to block your Polaris bank ATM card
we hope that this article has been able to explain some things you wish to know about this USSD transfer service and has clarified any doubts you may have about day-to-day mobile banking.
For inquiries and observations, kindly comment in the section below