In this series, we shall be looking at ways to resolve debit issues in Unity bank. There is a list of options for customers to choose from to quickly resolve debit issues in the bank.
Fortunately, many Nigerians have embraced technology in their financial transaction. Such technological methods include money transfer, mobile banking as well as ATMs. However, one annoying situation you can experience is having a dispensing error happening to you. Dispense errors occur when you are debited without the transaction being completed. This is either in transfer, bill payment, or withdrawal.
Therefore, the CBN which is the apex bank in Nigeria has given directives to banks to resolve failed debit transfers. This includes the instant of 24 hours of failed AMTtransactions, especially from their own banks.
Causes of Failed unauthorized debit issues in Unity bank.
Below are a few causes of failed or unauthorized debit issues in Unity bank.
- Technology glitches.
- Network disruptions.
- Fraudulent internet activities.
NOTE; declined transactions are high during peak transactions and peak seasons.
Read also, how to detect fake bank alerts in Unity bank
Read also, how to block your Unity bank ATM card
How to resolve failed or unauthorized debit issues in Unity bank.
whenever you receive an account threat, debit, or suspicious phone call, text message, or email, quickly report it to the nearest Unity bank nearest to you. This measure is to safeguard your account from manipulations. Remember that you cannot fully resolve any account issues right from the comfort of your home. However, here are a few steps to fully ratify any issues in your bank.
- Unity Bank has introduced a USSD code . The code is *7799*9*Phone number#. This USSD code allows customers to block access to their bank accounts. However, the measure is to prevent and protect bank accounts from unauthorized access using any mobile device if fraud is suspected. In other words, to unblock the account, customers can walk into any branch of Unity bank closest to them and request reactivation.
What Unity bank requires to treat a complaint
To help Unity bank resolve your complaint quickly and efficiently, please include the following details.
- First, your account details; Account number and name.
- The product/service you are satisfied with.
- Other information about the complaint. where applicable include copies of the relevant document.
- Lastly, transaction details, e.g: Amount, Date of transaction, The channel used for the transaction, Transaction reference number, etc.
Other available options include:
- Contact phone number, +234 7080666000. +234 07057323226. 01-2803010
- Email, [email protected]. [email protected]
- Social Media Handles; Whatsapp line, 08099152315.
we hope that this article has been able to explain some things you wish you wish to know about failed Unity bank transfer. please feel free to seek more clarifications on any area in Unity bank as well as other banks.
For inquiries and observations, kindly make your comments on the section below