Do you want to check your Sterling bank balance using the USSD code? Have you forgotten your account balance?
Here is a guide for you to check your Sterling bank balance using the USSD code, SMS, and mobile app and your account balance online.
Why you need to Know your remaining balance
Here are a few reasons why you need to know your remaining balance.
- Every account holder needs to know their account balance. This will help you to know when you are running out of funds.
- Knowing your account balance helps you detect fraudulently the activities of fraudsters.
Using USSD or pin to check your Sterling bank account
Importantly in order to check your account balance in Sterling bank, follow this guideline
- Dial *822#
- Press 6 and send(option for checking your account balance)
- Enter your 4-digit USSD PIN and send.
- You will receive an SMS displaying your account balance with your BVN from Sterling bank.
- Please note there is an N10.05 charge to check your balance which is called a service charge.
Make sure you activate your Sterling USSD code so as to enable you to perform any transaction using the USSD code. This is done by dialing *822# and following the instructions below. E G.
- Dial *822#
- Enter 1 and send (option for registration)
- Enter your correct account number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN
Here is another alternative, the Sterling bank mobile app
You can use the Sterling bank mobile app to check your balance. To do this, You have to download the App from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. After downloading the App, You login with your Sterling bank details.
Read also, how to block your Sterling bank ATM card
Is it safe to check account balances using the Sterling bank USSD code?
The answer is YES. It is easy and convenient and can be done right from the comfort of your home.
Can I Check My Account Balance Online
you can check your balance online by following the instructions below
- Go to www. Sterling bank. com,
- Click on Internet banking,
- You will see Personal Internet Banking,
- Click on login, make sure you provide your details,
- Your account balance will be displayed on the dashboard.
How to check Sterling bank balance through SMS
In order to get an SMS on your current balance, simply dial *822#. Follow the instructions and your actual balance will be sent to you as an SMS.
Does the USSD code account balance work on all networks?
Yes, it works on all networks in Nigeria. However, you need to have mobile network coverage in order to have access. Again, the internet is not needed to check your account balance. The internet is needed only if you are using the Sterling bank online portal to check your balance.
In summary, I hope you have learned much about how to check your balance using the USSD code. Therefore, make sure you check your account on regular basis. However, ensure you visit any Sterling bank branch to make any request or inquiry. Remember that your code or PIN is confidential and should not disclose to anyone.
For inquiries and observations, please make your comment in the section below