Do you want to recharge airtime from your UBA bank using USSD code on your phone? Do you need a code to buy airtime on UBA bank from your phone? Never worry because you will get all the details right here.
Because of globalization and its impact on the banking sector, Banks have made transactions easier and have improved their effectiveness in the banking sector.
However, the introduction of Unstructured supplementary service data known as USSD has made banking activities easier for Nigerians. But before you can use the USSD code, make sure you activate it by following the instructions below.
Use your UBA bank registered line which is your alert line to activate your USSD code
- Dial *919#
- Select option 1 to sign up.
- Select an account number with a PIN
- Enter your account number.
- Create your magic banking PIN. use the last 4 numbers on your ATM card or BVN for this.
- Confirm PIN to complete your transaction.
You may also like How to resolve debit issues in UBA bank
How to recharge airtime from UBA bank using USSD code.
To buy airtime for yourself, simply follow the instructions below.
- Dial *919*amount# on your phone. e.g, *919*500# and send.
- Wait for a few seconds.
- A message will be sent that you have successfully purchased N200 airtime.
However, for you to recharge for family and friends (third party)
- Simply dial *919#
- Enter the actual amount of airtime you wish to send.
- Enter the correct phone number of the beneficiary.
- Review or crosscheck the details, and make correction if there is any.
- Press send and wait for a success message.
- E.g, *919*08064643333*500# and press send#
Benefits of USSD code.
There are numerous benefits of buying or recharging airtime using the USSD code. Here are the benefits listed below.
- It is easier, confidential, and secure.
- The internet is not needed to perform any transaction.
- It works on the least and cheapest phones popularly known as the Nokia torch.
- It works on Android, Windows, Blackberry, ios, Symbian, and Java phones.
- It works on Mtn, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile networks.
- It saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
Read also How to detect fake alerts in UBA bank
Conditions to recharge airtime from UBA bank using USSD code.
- Importantly make sure you use the alert line. This is the registered line on the UBA bank account.
- A mobile phone is needed to perform transactions.
- There must be network coverage to enhance connectivity.
- However, be careful when typing the figures. this is because you can not reverse any mistake made in the course of transferring funds or buying airtime. Therefore, every transaction made is permanent.
- Do not disclose your PIN or ATM card to anyone. Fraudsters debit people’s funds without their notice.
For inquiries and observations, please make your comment in the section below