Introduction to Union bank USSD transfer code
In this series, we shall be looking at how to transfer funds, recharge airtime, and pay bills using the Union bank USSD transfer code. Do you want to know the Union bank USSD transfer code? Surprisingly, the code is *826#.
In recent times, the sterling bank introduced the USSD transfer code. This is to make transactions easy and convenient right from our mobile phones. However, the internet is not needed or required and it works on all varieties of phones including the widely Nigerian-known Kpalasa and others.
- Transfer money from Union bank to Union bank (Intrabank money transfer)
- Transfer money from Union Bank to other banks (Interbank money transfer)
How To create a PIN for Union Bank USSD Transfer.
Furthermore, in order to create your Union bank USSD PIN, please follow the instructions below;
1, dial *826# on your phone number registered with Union bank.
2, Next, follow the on-screen guidance to complete the transaction code.
3, Set up your 4 PIN for the activation.
4, Finally, Complete the transaction.
Union Bank USSD Transfer Code.
- Transfer money to Union bank. *826*1*Amount*Account No#
- Transfer to other banks. *826*2*Amount*Account No#
- Cardless withdrawal.*826*7*Amount#
- NOTE, Transfer to another bank cost N52.50 which includes VAT.
For Union Bank USSD Airtime Recharge
- Union bank airtime recharge, self top-up. dial *826*Amount# from your phone number already registered with your Union bank account.
- Airtime recharge for others. dial *826*Amount*3rd party phone number#
- Data purchase. *826*9#
Read also, How to block your Union bank ATM card
Benefits of USSD Transfer Code
- First, you can open an account anywhere.
- The USSD transfer code does not require filling of forms
- No minimum opening balance is required to open a new account via USSD.
- You have unlimited access to your account at any time.
- There is no dependency on the internet or third party.
- The USSD transfer service is available 24 hours a day
- Finally, it saves you the stress of queuing up in the bank.
About Union Bank
Consequently, Union bank operates a network of over 300 branches and cash centers throughout the country. Presently, the headquarter is at Stellion plaza,38 marina Lagos Island Nigeria.
Conclusively, we hope that this article has been able to explain some things you wish to know about this USSD transfer service as well as clarify any doubts you may have about mobile banking. The transfer code is *826#. However, go global by activating the USSD transfer code because it has lots and lots of benefits, especially in our day-to-day financial transactions.