Tips on how to resolve debit issues in Union Bank
In this series, we shall be looking at Tips on how to resolve debit issues in Union Bank. Do you want to resolve debit issues in Union Bank? Never worry because you will get the details here.
Moreover, many Nigerians have embraced technology in their financial transactions. Such technological methods include money transfers, mobile banking, and ATMs.Therefore, every financial transaction must be done with care. This is because electronic transfers have become a source of heartache for many.
Furthermore, the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), has given directives to banks to resolve failed debit transactions. This includes the instant reversal of 24 hours of failed mobile transactions, especially from their banks.
Causes of Debit Issues in Union Bank
Below are a few causes of debit issues in Union bank
- Technology glitches. This means the malfunction of the member’s systems including malfunction in its hardware and software or any products/services provided by the member, whether on account of any adequacy or non-availability of infrastructure/ network/ other systems or likewise which may lead to business disruption.
- Network disruptions.
- Fraudulent activities.
NOTE; Declined transactions are high during peak transactions and festive seasons.
NB, Union Bank will never request or ask for your full card PAN, PIN, OTP, Password, or BVN. If you receive a call, text message as well as a link to click asking you to send any of the above-mentioned words, don’t send. Therefore, whenever you receive such a request from even Union Bank representatives, quickly report to Union Bank nearest to you.
Tips on how to Resolve Debit Issues in Union Bank
Whenever you receive a debit, threat, or suspicious phone call, text message, or email, concerning your account, quickly report it to your nearest Union Bank branch. This measure is to safeguard your account from unauthorized debit. Remember that you cannot resolve any account issues fully right from the comfort of your home. However, below are a few steps to fully rectify any issues in your bank.
- Visit the nearest Union Bank close to you to lay a complaint.
- [email protected].
- Whatsapp Number, +234 09070070001
- Customer Care, +234-1-2716816 0r 07007007000.
- Read also, How to detect fake bank alerts in Union bank
- Read also, Union Bank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Access bank Internet Banking
- Read also, GTBank Whatsapp Number
- Read also, Zenith Bank Customer Care Number
- Read also, How To Block EcoBank Account
- Read also, How To Detect Fake Bank Alerts In Access bank
- Read also, Sterling Bank Customer Care Number
About Union Bank
Union Bank is one of the leading commercial banks in Nigeria. However, it was established in 1917. Currently, it has more than 300 branches and business offices in all states and the federal capital territory. Interestingly, Union Bank Plc is a household and one of Nigeria’s long-standing and most respected financial institutions. The bank is a trusted and recognized brand with an extensive network all over the country.
In summary of How to resolve debit issues in Union bank
The world is global and financial transactions have gone digital. However, make sure you do not expose your USSD transfer PIN as well as your ATM secret PIN. Therefore if there is any unauthorized debit, quickly report it to the nearest Union bank nearest to you.